You see people achieve extraordinary things all the time. They are the people who easily take on projects - no matter what the size. They just do the projects, without fighting huge self-confidence issues.
Not all of us intrinsically have this sense of strong self-confidence, though. But, there are steps you can take now to build your confidence.
- Relax. You are not going to be perfect in every way - nor do you need to be.
- Give yourself the freedom to fail.
- Write a list of all the skills and knowledge you have, and give yourself credit for all you know and do.
- Use hypnosis to replace your self-talk with visions of confidence and success.
- Just jump in and do what you need to do.
- Write a story about yourself achieving a life's goal based on having all the confidence in the world.
- Know that you were born with confidence.
"Self-confidence is your natural state, before you learned to imagine what others 'might think of you' or how something bad happening might be the 'end of the world'."
Read more at